Course Duration in Hours
Oracle BI Publisher
Oracle BI Publisher 11g (184.108.40.206.0)
Oracle BI Publisher is an enterprise reporting solution for Production Reporting. It is available as part of OBIEE suite, Standalone Enterprise Release as well integrated with most of the Oracle Enterprise Application as Oracle Fusion Application, Oracle eBusiness Suite (EBS 11i, R12), People Soft, Siebel CRM , JD Edwards and many more.
During this course, participant gets an Overview of the BI Publisher product, Set up, configuration Administration, Report Development and Report Scheduling.
Course Content PART I: Oracle BI Publisher 11g Overview
1. Overview of BI Publisher Enterprise Edition
2. Describing the Oracle BI Publisher Applications Architecture and components
3. Overview of Different Report Component (Layout, Data, Translation)
4. Desktop BI Publisher Desktop (Word Template Designer)
5. Designing First Report using Word Template Builder
PART II: Data Model and Report Designer Editor
1. Overview of Data Model, Data Model Editor
2. Data Model Components.
3. Working with different Data Source options.
4. Designing Simple and Master Detail Data Model
5. Working with Parameters, LOVs
6. Working with Event Triggers, Substitute variables
7. Understanding Data Model Properties.
8. Understanding Groups, Functions, Links, Aggregation
9. Understanding Bursting Definition.
10. Overview of Report Designer and Report creation process.
11. Understanding different Layout types (RTF, PDF, E-text, Excel, and Interactive)
12. Setting Run Time Properties
13. Style Templates & Sub Templates
14. Understanding Translation
PART III: Designing RTF Template using Word Template Designer
1. Create Simple Listing Report
2. Working with Groups
3. Working with Tables, Forms and Charts
4. Implementing conditional logic to handle complex layout
5. Formatting Numbers, Date and Currencies.
6. Defining Headers and Footers
7. Inserting Images and Charts
8. Implementing XPATH Commands in RTF
9. Working with Sub-Templates
10. Advance Report Layout
PART IV: Design Interactive Reports Using Layout Builder
1. Overview of BI Publisher Layouts
2. Designing Simple interactive Report
3. Designing a Master Detail Report Using Charts
PART V: Scheduling the Reports
1. Overview of BI Publisher Scheduler
2. Creating Report Jobs
3. Viewing and Managing Report Jobs
4. Viewing and Managing Report History
PART VI: Migration of Oracle Reports to BI Reports
1. Migration of Oracle Reports To BI Reports
2. Unit testing
3. Deployment of BIP Objects from one instance to another instance
PART VII: BI Publisher Administration
1. Introduction to Oracle BI Publisher Administration
2. Understanding the Security Model
3. Setting up Data Sources
4. Setting up Delivery Destinations
5. Defining Run-Time Configurations
6. Diagnostics and Performance Monitoring
7. Moving Catalogue Objects between Environments
8. Overview of Web logic Console and Enterprise Manager (EM) to Administrator BI Publisher
we are giving the training for computer back ground students with minimum degree.
Apps2Cloud Fusion, Marathahalli (Bangalore),Bangalore,IN